HSC Routine 2018 | HSC Exam Schedule of 2018 All Boards Download
HSC Routine 2018 and Diploma in Business Studies exam routine 2018 have been published. HSC and equivalent examinations under eight general education boards, madrasa and technical boards will start from 02 April 2018 and end 13 May 2018. After that, the practical test will run from May 14 to 23. Examinations of the morning will be held from 10 am to 1 pm and afternoon exams will be held from 2 pm to 5 pm.
The Ministry of Education has approved the schedule of HSC and equivalent examinations of 2018 through the notification of the Ministry of Education’s website on 07 February 2018. Education Ministry publishes it.
There are certain rules provided by the government for the students and examiners also.
- 30 minutes before the start of the test will be to the examination center.
- Students are kept completely in confinement and use of mobile phones during the examination center.
- The examination cannot be left within one hour of the test.
- No student can participate in the exam without the student’s original ID card.
- Students will be contacted at their respective Study Center to find out which centers will be held in the examination.
- The practical test schedule will be taken from the respective test center.
- The latest opportunity to participate in 2012 HSC examinations of 2012 batch students.
- The practical examination will be completed by 14/05/2018.
- Without showing any reason, the authorities can change the timing of the test.